Profile photos: 261 px x 306 px @ 72dpi
This is meant to become a list of all the photo specifications for various uses. The goal is t maintain a single, easy to use list where the size of photos for different uses are clear and easy to find.
- Event Photo : 300 x 225 px
Trigger for Webmaster: Receives finished spreadsheet from Student Services
Yearly, the RxAmbassador web page needs to be updated, taking out any RxAmbassadors who have graduated, adding any new RxAmbassadors, and updating any info as needed.
The webmaster needs two items for this to be done:
- A list of which RxAmbassadors are to be removed
- A spreadsheet the contains any new ambassadors, as well as any data changes for remaining RxAmbassadors.
This spreadsheet should be used for submitting any new RxAmbassador and any changed data. Note: all columns in the spreadsheet must contain data. There are no named columns that can be left blank.
The webmaster does these steps:
Import spreadsheet into the RxAmbassador Database. (local file)
Sort by last name
Open RxAmbassador web page in Dreamweaver
Cut and past HTML into the page
Trigger: On a monthly basis the school registrar will pull a report from the Student DataMart of PharmD student addresses. This data is then used to update the RxSchool DB.
Historical note: At one time, we kept three addresses for each student: the home address or “permanent address”, the campus address, and a preferred mailing address. However, this was abandoned and replaced with the policy as stipulated here, as per the Director of Student Services:
After speaking with Marcia, she informed me that students are told during Orientation that the only address that the School of Pharmacy will recognize is their home address. If their home and mailing address differ in PeopleSoft, it doesn’t matter for our purposes. Therefore, it is conceivable that a student may receive official communication from the university (e.g. semester tuition bill) at their local mailing address and correspondence from us to their home (presumably parents’ home) address. I remind students to update their address(es) each semester, but I will begin framing the request moving forward in a way that reinforces the communication that their home address is the only one we use.
- Event Name:
- Event Date:
- Start Time:
- End Time:
- Event Registration Open Time- show long before the event start time should registrations be accepted?
- Create a QR Code
- Test QR Code
- Add event to the database
- Attach PDF of “registration sheet” to the help ticket and mark it as “resolved.”
- Requester posts the QR Codes
- Students can scan QR code, authenticate.
Please remember to CSSD-NOCMonitors@pitt.edu and CC me( Dennis Wakefield) as they are always there and can do these restarts.
Here is who to contact when an EWI web domain is unresponsive.
Delete residents who have left
Export leaving residents
Import new residents to “Resident” table
make time cards for the current week for the new residents
Request that the leaving residents be deleted and the new residents added to the AD group: RX-FMS-CommunityResidents
Each year, at the beginning of July, a new class of pharmacy residents begin. The following steps need to happen regarding this:
- Remove leaving residents from email lists (rxschool, rxresident, pharmtherapeutics)
- Update residents who are remaining so they are now connected to the correct program.
- Delete leaving residents from the RxSchool DB
- Add new residents to RxSchool DB
- Add new residents to email lists (rxschool, rxresident, pharmtherapeutics)
- Revise the residency pages to have correct list of residents
Receive three spreadsheets from Residency coordinator- residents stating, arriving, leaving. Go into RxSchool DB and mark the remaining residents as MGT = “Stay.” Put the new program in the field::Notes. for those residents who are leaving, set MGT =”Remove”
Take the “new residents” spreadsheet and turn it into a FMP database. Add these fields:
Type = Resident
Title: Pharmacy Resident